Commercial Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu has a conversational voice many describe as “having gravitas.” Her deep, warm and confident voice is vibrant, distinctive and unique. She typically records television and radio commercials from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio. Working with commercial voice talent Lili Wexu is a breeze. It’s like she has a metronome between her brain and her vocal cords! She adores her job and operates like a smooth, well oiled machine. She’s been at this for a long time (20 years to be exact!) She specializes in:
- TV Commercials
- Radio Commercials
- TV promos
- Movie trailers
- In-store announcements
- In-flight announcements
- Internet commercials
- Movie theater commercials
Hiring Commercial Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu
Find out about rates, availabilities and turnaround times.
Lili accepts payments online by credit card, via the secure accounting system she uses for invoicing (Quickbooks in the United States, and e-transfer or direct deposit in Canada). No checks or terms are accepted. Payments are requested upon delivery of audio files. No terms accepted (30, 60, 90 days). NEW CLIENTS: Lili requires a 50% deposit before scheduling or processing orders for new clients. The balance is requested upon delivery of audio files.
Recording with Commercial Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu
There are various ways Commercial Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu records voice over sessions:
- You can call into the studio to monitor/direct the session (this service also includes editing);
- Lili can record and edit on her own;
- Record remotely by connecting with my studio via Source Connect. Note that this option is costlier since you will pay for the commercial studio on your end. If you choose this option, be sure the commercial studio you are hiring uses Source Connect;
- Lili can show up at a local Los Angeles studio of your choice. Again, this option is costlier since you will pay for the commercial studio on your end.