A native French Canadian Voice Talent from Montreal (Quebec) in Los Angeles, CA, Lili offers French Canadian Voice Over and narration services in addition to English (Canadian) voice overs. Listen to French Canadian Voice demos below. For more French Canadian and bilingual Canadian demos, visit the official French Canadian Voice Overs website. You can also watch Lili recording voice overs on YouTube.
When recording voice overs, Lili uses a standard French Canadian accent that is understood by all of the French speaking world. Lili does not have an accent in either French or English and has even won an award for that talent; her peers recognize her amazing bilingual skills. Lili records French Canadian narrations from her studio in Los Angeles, CA.
Keep your corporate branding consistent with bilingual voice overs. Hire the same voice over talent for:
- English/French Canadian bilingual Corporate narrations
- English/French Canadian bilingual Pharmaceutical/Medical narrations
- English/French Canadian bilingual Educational and Instructional narrations
- English/French Canadian bilingual TV & Radio commercials
- English/French Canadian bilingual Professional Voicemail Greetings (IVR, messages on hold, voicemail prompts)
Hiring French Canadian Voice Talent Lili Wexu
Find out about rates, availabilities and turnaround times.
French Canadian Voice Talent Lili Wexu accepts payments online by credit card, via the secure accounting system she uses for invoicing (Quickbooks in the United States, and e-transfer or direct deposit in Canada). No checks or terms are accepted. Payments are requested upon delivery of audio files. No terms accepted (30, 60, 90 days). NEW CLIENTS: Lili requires a 50% deposit before scheduling or processing orders for new clients. The balance is requested upon delivery of audio files.
Ways to Record a French Canadian Voice
There are various ways French Canadian Voice Talent Lili Wexu records voice over sessions:
- You can call into the studio to monitor/direct the session (this service also includes editing);
- Lili can record and edit on her own;
- Record remotely by connecting with her studio via Source Connect. Note that this option is costlier since you will pay for the commercial studio on your end. If you choose this option, be sure the commercial studio you are hiring uses Source Connect;
- Lili can show up at a local Los Angeles studio of your choice. Again, this option is costlier since you will pay for the commercial studio on your end.
To order professional French Canadian voice over narrations, French Canadian voice overs, French Canadian TV and radio commercials, French Canadian professional voicemail greetings, or French Canadian video games, contact Lili today, and inquire about rates and availabilities!