Voice Over Rates
To hire Lili and get access to the 2019 voice over rates (in USD), she will need to know:
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Where the production will be used;
- For how long;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold (is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect or would you like to have Lili travel to a studio of your choice in Los Angeles).
If the voice over rates are in line with your budget, you may schedule a recording session by asking to book an available time on her calendar.
Call into the studio to monitor/direct a session:
When you hire Lili to record scripts of 750 words or less, you have the option of calling her in the recording studio to monitor or direct her while she records your narrations. If this is your preferred method of working, simply email Lili and ask her for her bookings calendar.
- For narrations of 750 words or less, booking a 30 minute slot is usually sufficient.
- For commercials, or if you simply prefer more time to record, feel free to schedule a one hour slot.
Let Lili record on her own:
If you trust Lili to record your project on her own from her professional home studio (iso-booth) in Los Angeles, CA, you will be asked to book time slots according to the length of your script.
- Scripts between 1 and 750 words are usually delivered within 24 hours
- Scripts between 750 and 1500 words are usually delivered in 2 business day
- Scripts between 1500 and 3000 words are usually delivered in 3 business days
- Scripts between 3000 and 6000 words are usually delivered in 4-5 business days
Recording remotely via Source Connect:
For more control over the recording process, you may hire a commercial studio to record Lili remotely. They will handle the microphone feed from her home studio, and she will sound as though she is in the commercial studio in person. Note that you will have to cover fees charged by the commercial studio. Should this be your preferred method of recording, you may book her for the following durations:
- 1 hour Source Connect session
- 2 hour Source Connect session
- 3 hour Source Connect session
- 4 hour Source Connect session
Local Los Angeles studio:
You can hire Lili to show up in person at your favorite local Los Angeles studio. Note that you will have to cover fees charged by the commercial studio. Should this be your preferred method of recording, you may book her for the following durations:
- 1 hour local LA studio
- 2 hour local LA studio
- 3 hour local LA studio
- 4 hour local LA studio
When calling into the studio (750 words or less)
If you hire Lili to record your voiceover narrations from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio, and listen in to monitor or direct her during the session, she will deliver your files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she has finished editing your files. Turnaround may take from 30 minutes to 120 minutes after your scheduled recording, depending on the length of the narration.
Please give yourself some leeway in the event a narration is taking longer to edit. Bumps on the road may occur and we should all schedule some breathing room for unforeseen circumstances (think power outages, helicopters landing on her roof, etc.) We are kidding about the helicopter, but loud continuous noises can halt production from time to time (rarely, but not impossible).
If your recording is handled by a commercial studio, they will provide you with the edited files.
When Lili records on her own
Narrations of 750 words or less:
As a general rule (barring travel or film work), small orders that come through before 2pm ET (11am PT) can be delivered the same day, or the following day depending on your time zone (she is in Pacific Time).
Narrations over 750 words:
-Between 750 and 1500 words, please allow 2 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Wednesday.
-Between 1500 and 3000 words, please allow 3 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Thursday.
-Between 3000 and 6000 words, please allow 4-5 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) the following Monday.
Payments are processed via a secure credit card invoicing system (Quickbooks), upon delivery of files. Deposits are required for new clients. Major credit cards accepted (Visa & MC). -No checks or 30, 60, 90 day terms accepted at the moment.
Hiring female voice actress Lili Wexu and getting your voice over recorded is easy. Look at the column on the right to learn about the various steps in the process of working with Lili.
Ready to hire Lili and record that voice over? Order .wav, .aif and .mp3 female voice overs today!