Movie Trailer Voice Talent Lili Wexu has a deep voice that has gravitas. She can turn on the “mystery” factor for horror films, or keep it warm and upbeat for animation films. Either way, Lili’s movie trailer voice is vibrant, distinctive and unique. She typically records movie trailer voices for feature films, TV & documentaries from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio. She then delivers files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she has finished editing files. Turnaround may take 30 minutes to 1 hour after a scheduled recording, depending on the quantity or intensity of trailers. Watch Lili recording movie trailer voice overs
Working with commercial voice talent Lili Wexu is a breeze. It’s like she has a metronome between her brain and her vocal cords. She adores her job and operates like a smooth, well oiled machine. She’s been at this for a long time (almost 25 years). She specializes in:
- Horror Films (Feature, TV and Documentaries)
- Animation films for adults and children (Feature, TV and Documentaries)
Hiring Movie Trailer Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu
Find out about availabilities and turnaround times.
Recording a Movie Trailer
There are various ways Lili records trailers:
- Record remotely by connecting with my studio via Source Connect (preferred method);
- Lili can show up at a local Los Angeles studio of your choice (when the pandemic is over);
- You can call into the studio to monitor/direct the session (this service also includes editing);
- Lili can record and edit on her own.